Skip to content
- What are your hours of operation?
- Our customer service hours are 9AM to 9PM US Eastern Time. Our lunch break is from 1-2PM and our evening break is from 5-6PM, just in case it seems like phone service is slower during those times.
- When do orders ship?
- Most orders will ship from the stocking center the same to next business day, if the item is in stock. Allow 2-8 days for mail/UPS to arrive in the U.S contiguous 48 states.
- If an item is not in local stock, it will typically ship from the manufacturer warehouse in one week, allow additional time for transit.
- If the items are coming from overseas stock, allow two weeks to get the U.S., clear customs, and ship to you.
- If an item is made to order, and will take longer than a month, we will contact you and let you know, and give you an opportunity to modify or cancel your order.
- We need to make sure the items are here by a specific date and time, can you help?
- If that is the case, contact us immediately after placing your order, and we can communicate with you which shipping options are available. You may need to pay additional next-day, second-day or priority mail freight charges.
- You can always call or email us ahead of your order to confirm shipping arrangements. With every order, you will receive an email with the tracking number when the order ships.
- What kind of technical support is available?
- We love to help customers with questions on their bearings. Use our Instant Quote Form, or you can email us 24 hours a day at email@example.com, and we will respond with an answer asap. Our technical team works 9AM-9PM US Eastern Time. If you call us, and we can’t get to the phone right away, leave us your question and contact information, and we will return your call in the order we get it.
- What kind of information do you need to help me quickly?
- Most of the time, we can answer your questions if you have a brand name and a part number off an existing bearing, the dimensions of your bearing, and a description of the machinery where the bearing is installed. Pictures sent by email help, too.
- We can also receive your bearings for inspection and failure analysis. Please contact us for arrangements prior to shipping your bearings. If you need on-site technical assistance, please contact us to discuss your application.
Can you help me find a specific brand, part number and/or country of origin?
- Bearings sold under the Kodiak Bearings brand come from a variety of manufacturers that meet our commitment to Kodiak Tough quality. Yes, we can find a specific manufacturer, part number, country of origin, or recommend a replacement for your application that is more readily available. Contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you an answer asap.
- My bearing is coming off a really old piece of equipment, and no one else has been able to find it. Can you help?
- Absolutely! Our team has over 20 years of experience in the bearings industry. We have seen bearings manufactured over 100 years ago in stock in the world. We have some cool stories of bearings. We love to add your hard-to-find bearing to the stories treasure chest!
- We are an original equipment manufacturer, and we would love to put your bearings in our equipment. Can you handle large items and/or large quantities?
- Yes! We have just-in-time capabilities, annual contracts with releases, dedicated manufacturing capabilities and can brand with your brand label. We offer quantity pricing. Please contact our sales team to discuss your application at email@example.com, or give us a call.
I need to return or exchange a bearing. How can I return an item?
- Please see our return and exchange policies here.